Sunday 8 March 2015

Another 8* X Vintage Prada

Hi Guys, so todays Post is an outfit post, I was sent this gorge skirt from Another8 (linked) and I thought I'd style it up for y'all. Another8 are a brand that "aims to bridge the gap between the familiar mass-produced high street and the often unattainable designer label. A fusion of street style and contemporary design", Theyre often stocked in topshop and I'd been eyeing up their stuff for a while so when I received my skirt I was so excited! the quality is amazing, and everything is so edgy! I was sent a Gorgeous PVCesque high shine patterened skirt which I styled with a thrifty find, a XL Vintage Prada shirt that I copped for £1!
 
 
 
 
Bag, Primark £3.50


 
Nails, W7 Grey.

 
Frilly Socks, Primark £1.50

 
Lips, Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick 104
Earrings, House Of Skylar
 
 
I thought the outfit went really Nicely with this White Waterfall coat, for when its a little bit colder but its a perfect spring outfit, and the black glossy skirt makes it not too cheerful which is great considering it isn't officially spring until the 21st of March! (that sunset though)

 
That's all for this post lovlies, A big thank you to the lovely people at Another8 you should definitely check them out! use the discount code A8LOVE for 10% off your order!
 
 
Oh guys don't forget to enter my Instagram giveaway, where you can win a Playsuit x


Lots of love, 
Molly Grace Etti x
Poppedamolly_x 

 

Contact Me!

Instagram: poppedamolly_x

Twitter: @megamollz

Snapchat: megamollz

 

No comments:

Post a Comment