Thursday 27 August 2015

Dolly Rocking It // Blogging Gals

Hi guys so last week I was asked down to the Dolly Rocking It pop up shop at 10 arcade place to help celebrate its opening. Now prior to this event Dolly Rocking it was a Brand I hadn't really heard too much about but after stalking both their Twitter and Instagram I was excited to find out what the brand was all about!




so when I eventually rolled up to the event the first thing I saw was this super cute baloon display in the window! once you're welcomed by such a good sight you know you're in for a great experience!



these pieces were part of the Sparkle homes collection which you can also get at the pop up shop and I was very temped by the gold crown, y'know, being a princess and all.


These sweat shirts looked so so comfortable, and the candy colours made me love them even more, I definitely need to get my hands on the Khaki and Black ones for this A/W season though that's for sure.





all in all it was a great event, and I got to slush myself to my hearts content thanks to I slush you's Chyna and I was also gifted the really cute pastel pink T-shirt that you may see me style in a future instagram post!



on a final note, I'll leave you with Glitter Barbie, or Barbie Beyonce as I like to call her considering that glitter do she has reminds me of a certain sparkly purple jumpsuitn Queen B wore at her Mrs Carter world tour. But alas you my friends should try and pop down to the pop up shop at some point this week as it is unfortunately the last week :( there's plenty to get involved with there though other than shopping, have your photos taken in a very pink photobooth, get your nails done and tan topped up and even get some lashes installed!

10 Grand Arcade
High Road
North Finchley
London 
     N12 0EH

That's all from me loves, Catch you later, Molly x

No comments:

Post a Comment