Monday 1 December 2014

Hi there, Molly here...x

Hi Guys!

I was sat in my physics class today struggling between trying to figure out the meaning of life, and whether I really need to be able to calculate the magnitude of a moment in the future, when a brain wave hit me (literally it felt like it crashed into me with the force of 5000 Newtons), why don't I start my own Fashion Blog?! I mean its not like I do anything with my time so why not put it to good use? I'm not too sure of the destination of this blog but I do know the general direction of it. Hopefully I will get some requests via twitter and Instagram, and I will then base my posts around those requests, eg.

Molly, I really want to know what to wear to a friends party?

...

I would then respond to that request with a post of what I would wear to the party and from my own wardrobe, or what I would buy for the party. (because to be honest I rarely actually buy things for events, I have enough clothes to open a small boutique) and then we will have lift off!

comprende?

I'm really looking forward to this I feel like its going to be awesome and I'm looking forward to hearing from people in the near future and Putting some outfits together!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Lots of love,
Molly Grace Etti x
Poppedamolly_x


Contact Me!

Instagram: poppedamolly_x
Twitter: @megamollz
Snapchat: megamollz

No comments:

Post a Comment