Monday 2 February 2015

R(e-v)ampage

Hi Guys,
So as some of you may have noticed, I haven't blogged in a while, the reason for this was because my blog was undergoing a massive revamp! Like a little butterfly it has undergone the magical metamorphosis from caterpillar-hood to butterflyness.



I now have pages and lables and links and adverisment and all that good stuff! I even did some .html coding would you believe it. me, of all people. I don't even believe it. You may also notice the change of name of my blog, I thought it would be nice to expand my blog beyond fashion because not only do I find myself seeing things that are totally unrelated to fashion and wanting to blog about, but I also thought it would be nice to broaden my horizons. The new blog name is Poppedamolly_x (same as my insta and twitter) and it is based around FBL (~Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle~) and you should expect more recent posts for sure! I have some really cool collabs coming up with cotton jelly and house of skylar to look forward to. Finally, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY WEEK, I'm not actually as excited as I should be but I'm 18 on the 5th of February so expect some birthday posts.

Ps. I has new tweeeeeeta follow me *chirp chirp* @poppedamolly_x


Lots of love, 
Molly Grace Etti x
Poppedamolly_x 

 

Contact Me!

Instagram: poppedamolly_x

Twitter: @poppedamolly_x

Snapchat: megamollz

No comments:

Post a Comment