Saturday 11 April 2015

Turtle Neckin' | Missy Empire*

Hey Guys,

I'm so sorry its been way too long since my last post, My iPad which I rely on far too much broke :(

So I thought I'd come at you with This Fabulous collab with Missy Empire 

The babes at Missy Empire  were lovely enough to send me the Gabbie Grey Turtle Neck Mini Dress (shop via my links) and I thought I would show you how I would style it up.







Casual Chick




 


 

So this is quite a Casual Look, I paired the dress up with some platform ankle boots, and a basic leather jacket, if your shoes have a little heel the dress makes you look like you have legs for daaaays

Camel Chic




 
Here, I've paired the dress up with my favourite Camel coat which you can also get from Missy Empire and some ankle booties
 
Miss Sporty
 
 



 
 
 
here I've just paired the dress up with some of my favourite flatforms and puffa jacket both from Primark!
 
I'm so in love with this dress and super super grateful because not only is its absolutely gorgeous, but the Girls at Missy Empire were really thoughtful to send me something I'd love since all I talk about is how much I love ribbed things and turtle necks on here!
 
you guys should definitely check out Missy Empire yourselves because everything on there is Sooooo affordable, I can sense myself doing some damage to my bank account this coming Payday to be honest.
 
That's all for this Post, see you soon Lovelies,
 
Molly x
 
Contact Me!

Instagram: poppedamolly_x

Twitter: @megamollz

Snapchat: megamollz

 
 
 
 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment