Friday 10 July 2015

Fresh Princess of Bel Air | Chique Fashion*

Hi guys,

Its your girl molly laying it on thick and fast with the outfit posts! I've missed them so much!
So todays outfit is a shirt sent to me by Chique Fashion and it is the multi coloured very fresh prince of bel air esque shirt blouse thing you see in the pictures below. I can't lie initially I hated it, but I have got to admit it's grown on me for sure it just makes me feel so 90's I love it. I styled it up with a 90's choker and some vintage levi cut off shorts and a pair of bright vans.

















the shirt is a really soft lightweight material that makes for very easy wearing in the summer time, I'm wearing a white bralet/crop top underneath just to protect my modesty, as it is quite see through (as you would imagine. All in all I do love this top and its super super comfortable! make sure to check out Chique Fashion so you can cop your own!

Chique Fashion Social Links

Chique Fashion Instagram
Chique Fashion Twitter
Chique Fashion Facebook
Chique Fashion Website

Thats all for this post, Have a lovely day peeps.

Mollz,

No comments:

Post a Comment