Wednesday 16 September 2015

Molly's Minute Musings | Le Volume De Chanel*


Today's Molly's Minute Musings post is about my all time favourite Mascara, The Mascara that I unfortunately Can't afford unless I get my mother or sister to purchase it on my behalf :(
Le Volume de Chanel is probably THE best mascara that I have used. I'm not too fussed about Eyelashes, you'd rarely catch me donning a pair of falsies, but I do like to enhance my lashes after applying skin make up which makes me look like I have a rare condition that causes me not to be able to grow eyelashes. I find Le volume de Chanel increases both the length and volume of the lashes, it does everything BUT make the lashes clumpy, it lengthens and thickens the lashes without making them look too artificial and caked, and the shape of the brush separates all the lashes making sure each lash is evenly coated with the mascara, reducing the amount of coats you need to apply, reducing the risk of cake face/cake lashes. I'd rate this mascara 10/10 in all honesty.

Thats all for this post love, Molly x

No comments:

Post a Comment