Wednesday 28 October 2015

Molly's Minute Musings | Casio // House of Watches*


Hi guys, I'm here with another Molly's Minute Musings post and this one is about my favourite jewellery Piece I've received this year! This Casio Ladies Digital Display Watch LA670WEGA-1EF is literally giving me life.


so I had been wanting this watch for THE LONGEST TIME, literally ever since american apparel started selling them but I really wasn't too sure about the price point, at £45 from american apparel I didn't really want to purchase it and was kind of (cheekily) waiting for either my mum or sister to offer to get it for me. That is of course until I received a mysterious package that I wasn't expecting, and voici there was the watch just staring at me! I was literally so excited about it because I'd be lusting after it for absolutely ages. I've had this watch for almost 2 months now and literally wear it everyday, like EVERYDAY!

The watch is waterproof which is fantastic because I forever forget to take it off when washing dishes, and also its stainless steel so I don't think I'll catch it discolouring any time soon!

Have you been lusting after this watch too? Let me know by commenting!

Thanks for reading and see you later, Mollz.


No comments:

Post a Comment