Saturday 13 June 2015

Vickzinoo Collections*

Hey Guys,

I'm Back finally! So as you know its been exam season and I've been hella busy but guess who's back and better than ever!



today I'm coming at you with a post on Vickzinoo Collections, so the lovely Victoria from Vickzinoo Collections, sent me this dress, and its so perfect! it is the perfect day to night dress, you could dress it up, down, and sideways if you wanted to! I went for a very casual look, but the pink belt it came with added a great pop of colour!












the face you make when someone asks you why you contoured if you werent even taking pictures of your face lmao.
so thats all for this look guys, make sure you check out Vickzinoo Collections

bye lovelies,

Molly x

 Contact Me!

Instagram: poppedamolly_x

Twitter: @megamollz

Snapchat: megamollz





No comments:

Post a Comment