Friday 24 July 2015

Molly's Minute Musings | MUA Matte Lipstick // Fawn Fancy

Next Molly's Minute Musings features one of my favourite drugstore and my all time favourite budget brands, MUA or Make Up Academy. my favourite ones of their products are their lipsticks which are all priced at just £1, I own a tonne of them but my all time favourite, the one I just can not stop buying (I literally just buy it to give to people and tell them how amazing it is, yes it is that deep) is the Matte lippie in the shade Fawn Fancy.

MUA Matte Lipstick- Fawn Fancy
Now for me Fawn Fancy acts like a nude shade, because obviously I am black. although the colour is quite brown, sort of suedey brown, it has a pink undertone which makes it the prettiest colour ever known to man. well at least the prettiest colour known to Molly. I wear this colour with a brown lip liner just to provide a transition, I tend to do this with all lipsticks lighter than my complexion. This lipstick is amazing especially for the price of £1 but one thing it could improve on is the pigmentation and colour pay off, its not terrible but it could definitely be improved. I'd give this product 7/10 stars.

Thats all for this post, see you lovelies, Mollz x

No comments:

Post a Comment