Sunday 2 August 2015

Molly's Minute Musings | Hidden Beauty Secrets Waist Trainer*

Hey Folks, Today features Another Molly's Minuite Musings Post but this one is about my Hidden Beauty Secrets waist trainer.

  
I was kindly sent this waist trainer by the lovely people at Hidden Beauty Secrets, it is a 100% authentic Colombian latex trainer which is the best type of trainer to help you achieve the curvy hourglass or pear figure that you may be after. I have a pear figure which means I have quite slim shoulders a small waist and a larger bottom half, however I don-t have big hips so it appears that my wait looks larger than it is, My waist is about 25 inches but my hip bones only go out to 30, my butt and thighs however go out to about 38 inches so they're definitely my saving grace. in just 3 days I have already gotten down to 24 inches which is quite good for me because I have a very firm stomach area, hopefully I can get down to my target of 23 inches in the next couple of weeks. I find the trainer extremely comfortable and I wear it for up to 6 hours a day with no issues, its recommended to wear it for about 8 hours a day for the best results.



The waist trainer is available from Hidden Beauty Secrets in a variety of different colours and patterns, priced at £54.99 in sizes 8-22.
To order yours, go to http://www.hbsecret.com/
Instagram: @hiddenbeautysecrets
Twitter: @hbsecrets_Facebook: /hiddenbeautysecrets

No comments:

Post a Comment