Tuesday 14 July 2015

Molly's Minute Musings | Sally Hansen Color Quick


Hey Loves, so this is the beginning of a new series, called Molly's Minuite Musings, I will endeavour to post at least 4 of these a week and the whole point of them is that they take about a minute to read! so instead of wasting my minute lets crack on.

Sally Hansen Color Quick- Stone

so the first Minute musing is the Sally Hansen Color Quick nail polish, This is an absolute essential for my handbag, 80% of the time I'm stupid enough to wear open toed shoes, my toe nails are not done, this is where miss SallyHansen comes to the rescue, I can literally do my toenails on the bus because its like a nail varnish PEN can you believe, it makes doing your nails on the go so much easier and it is a genuine life saver, I'd actually be lost without it, (especially because my feet aren't very attractive with unpainted toe nails lol) I'd give this product 7.5 out of 10 stars. (I would love for the product to be more opaque, you can just about get away with one coat)

Thats all for this Minuite Musing, I hope you enjoyed it. Mollz x

No comments:

Post a Comment