Tuesday 11 August 2015

Molly's Minute Musings | Sherry London*






Hi Guys so as you may know London Fashion week is coming up, and I plan on going to a couple of shows so I was looking for an outfit with a little Pizzaz, This is when I came across the company Sherry London and saw this absolutely gorgeous number that is absolutely perfect! from the gorgeous embellishment to the Uber low scoop back the dress speaks to me, and its one of those timeless pieces that can be worn over and over again and you'll look just as fabulous each time. The dress is Just over £100 and shockingly enough I actually think its worth it, This dress can be worn to press event, weddings parties the whole lot so I know for a fact I'm going to get my £100 worth out of it and then some. The low back I think is what sold it to me, because it gives that effortlessly sexy vibe without showing off your entire chest!

Thats all for this post thanks loves, and make sure to check out Sherry London!

Lots of Love, Molly x


No comments:

Post a Comment