Sunday 27 September 2015

Molly's Minute Musings | Cake Cosmetics Mineral Foundation*


So in today's edition of Molly's Minute Musings I will be talking about this mineral foundation powder from C.A.K.E Cosmetics, so I was sent this pot of mineral foundation a couple of months ago and I've been infatuated with the product and the brand ever since. This powder is beyond perfect for those ladies who have alot of hyper pigmentation on their face, it allows you to use a light foundation or tinted moisturiser on your skin and then this product to achieve a similar but more natural and comfortable full coverage to when you use a thick full coverage foundation. I actually have alot of love for this product, it has actually dethroned my mac studio fix powder as my all time go to desert island life or death face powder, and me and my few Mac products are virtually inseparable so that's saying alot. I'm going to be talking alot more about Cake Cosmetics in the near future because I think I have genuinely developed a genuine obsession with the make up brand. This Product gets an 9/10 stars rating from me.

that's all for now homies, Molly x

No comments:

Post a Comment