Tuesday 16 February 2016

Molly's Minute Musings | #LipGlam* All Purpose Lip Balm

Hi Guys, so it’s been a while, as usual, but I’m back and I’m better. I’ve been so busy with life recently but I’m trying to balance myself so a lot more content will be coming from me in the very near future. So todays Minute musings review is on a product called Lip Glam. Lip Glam is a lip balm but also multipurpose moisturiser. It’s composed of 100% Lanolin and despite being called LipGlam, has tonnes of other uses. I use LipGlam on my lips on a daily basis and I don’t think I own any other lip moisturiser that does a better job in all honestly. LipGlam is a true Holy Grail product for me. I use lip Glam literally like 3 or 4 times a day and have constantly moisturised lips. For me 3 or 4 times is not very much because when it comes to lip balm I usually end up reapplying every 30 seconds on days I’m not wearing lip stick. I also find that one tube of LipGlam can literally last for eternity. I was gifted My tube back in April 2015 and after daily usage since like May we have just about reached the Half way point! The way I mostly find I use my tube is applying a generous amount to my lips just before applying my make up in a n attempt to prime my lips for the usually matte liquid lipstick I’m about to use on them. It’s really good for this because it means your lips aren’t cracky and flaky underneath your matte liquid lipstick and the product is not as drying. At £9.99 a tube LipGlam isn’t the cheapest of lip balms but the fact that it looks like it’s going to last me a whopping year and a half I’d say it was worth it being that’s probably half the amount I’d end up spending on lip balms during the year regardless. Other uses of LipGlam Include; split end soother, cracked heel treatment and eyelash primer.
Rating 9.3/10

Okay that’s all for this post, I’ll catch you on the flip side homies. Mollz x

According to the brand, these are the benefits of using lipglam.

  • Contains natural lanolin
  • 8-hour moisture
  • Restores skin’s natural barrier
  • 100% natural ingredients
  • Dermatologically tested
  • Paraben-free
  • Free from colourants and additives
  • Can also be used on cuticles, spit ends, dry skin patches, eyebrows etc.
  • Made in England


No comments:

Post a Comment