Wednesday 4 May 2016

Molly's Minute Musings | Mink & Stone*


Hi Guys, I'm not even going to try and come up with excuses for my absence because frankly, it is quite unacceptable. I can't even tell you what I've been doing and why I've been gone so long, because... I MYSELF HAVE NOT GOT THE FAINTEST CLUE!

Anyway, today I am back with another Minute Musing, and today I'm talking about this custom made necklace by Mink & Stone .

Mink & Stone is a website that allows you to design your own jewellery and they will hand make your bespoke design right here in the UK using premium materials. 



so with all of that context out of the way, this is a neckless or a CHOKER that I designed myself on the website and I am super super proud of it! I decided to use a selection of the smaller beads to make a rainbow pattern before then adding some gold metal tubes, just to make it look a bit less childish and then, the most exciting part of it all... I then put Lettered beads on it to spell out my blog and Instagram name ayyyyyy. you've not truly made it as an internet baddie until you have your Instagram name on a necklace lol.


so this necklace only took me a couple of hours to create and it was delivered to me in just a couple of days! I'm so in love with it, as I personally think it is such a beautiful necklace - not that I'm biased or anything.

thats all for this post and I hope you loved seeing my new addition to my jewellery collection and on that note, I'll catch you on the flip side homies!

Mollz.

No comments:

Post a Comment